“Are The Ugly Bumps on Your “Man Friend” Ruining Your Sex Life “
You know, being cursed with horrid puss-bumps on your penis is downright EMBARRASSING! No matter if you were born with these hideous things or if they suddenly appeared, you know your sex life can be changed in an instant if they were gone.
Does this sound like you
- “My sex life has been ruined!”
- “I’m afraid to have intimate relationships!”
- “I’m scared women will think I have an STD or get totally grossed out!”
- “I’ve tried everything to get rid of these things and nothing works!”
- “I’m so embarrassed; I don’t want to talk to anyone about them, not even my parents or doctor!”
- “I have no confidence in myself anymore because I don’t feel like a real man.”
- “Even if she’s not disgusted by the look of them, the foul smell will surely run her away.”
- “I’m a virgin because I’m scared to see a girl’s reaction.”
- “Even though it hurts like hell, I’ve tried to pick them off and they keep coming back!”
- “I don’t have $3,000 to fork out for surgery. Besides, I don’t want anyone to put a laser to the `ole boy.”
What’s even worse is that you think about how terrible your life is every time you look at your penis. And, if you drink a lot of fluids, that could be an all-day torture.
“But What Are Pearly Penile Papules Anyway “
Well, the good thing to know is. they are not an STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease).
You see, Pearly Penile Papules, or PPP, are small, white colored skin tags or domes that form around the penis gland. On appearance, they can sometimes be mistaken for a sexually transmitted disease, such as genital warts or herpes.
They appear in rows around the rim of the penis head and may also appear on either side of the frenulum.
The cause or rather the reason pearly penile papules appear is unknown. Some say they may be swollen or blocked sweat glands or pores. However, one thing is known; they are in no way related to sexual activity or bad hygiene.
A study shows that “Pearly Penile Papules usually begin to appear between the ages of 20 and 40 years old” (Dean, 2000). However, various reports from teenagers and from my own history show they have also been known to appear in boys as young as 12 – 14 years old.
“I’ve Tried Everything to Get Rid of These Things!”
If you’re like most men with pearly penile papules, you’ve tried everything from painfully picking the bumps off, iodine (ouch!), which does nothing but make your skin fall off, or home freezing kits that hurt like hell.
Yeah, you’ve heard that laser surgery helps, but who wants to ask friends and family to help you come up with enough dough to get your penis fixed If you’re not embarrassed now, starting down that trek will sure open up a whole new can of reasons why you should throw away your manhood.
For some, the only option left is to result to excessive eating, drinking and drugs to combat the hurt of being alone for the rest of your life. After all, you’ll be spending the rest of your life watching your friends get the girls, when you have nobody but yourself.
On the other hand, if you have been brave enough to see a doctor about your condition, you may have been surprised at the advice to – “Just Live with it. They are Harmless.”
Yeah, try telling that to your next girlfriend.
“Even though I have a million puss-looking bumps all over my penis that looks like genital warts, babe they’re harmless, I promise.”
See how well that goes over. Unless the girl is blind and cant feel anything, I’m sure it wouldn’t go over very well.
“But Don’t Despair, There’s Hope!”
Well, luckily my friend, you don’t have to subject your life to doom yet. There’s hope!
Let me explain.
I’ve been cursed with pearly penile papules since I was 12 years old. One day, I started seeing bumps pop up on the back of the head of my penis. Then, the bumps started to appear around my shaft.
I thought I had an STD or something! The only thing was, I hadn’t even had sex yet!
Being self conscious, I kept the bumps to myself. I became less and less social. I did everything I could to avoid contact with the opposite sex.
In school I was teased, called gay or people claimed I had some disease.
I admit. I missed out on having fun during my teenage years mainly, because I kept my issue a secret. I didn’t tell anyone about my “little problem” until I was almost 25 years old!
When I finally saw a doctor, I was relieved when he told me I didn’t have an STD. Then he went on to explain my condition as Pearly Penile Papules. But, the real slap in the face was when he told me I’d have to just – “Learn to live with them. They are harmless.”
Harmless ! ! !
I’d say a girl freakin’ out or laughing at me at the sight of looking at these ugly bumps is pretty harmful, if you’d ask me.
No matter what that doctor said, I knew there was a way to get rid of these things. And besides, his other advice of laser surgery, there was no way I was going to pay someone an arm and a leg to put a laser to my little friend and risk the entire thing being cut off because of some freak accident.
“Finally. A Solution to Pearly Penile Papules!”
The only other choice was to search around until I found a real solution, myself.
That’s when I found an easy, yet effective solution to cure my PPP for good! I called it the “Pearly Penile Papules Removal “ and it changed my life.
Pearly Penile Papules Removal is an all-natural, non surgical way that will completely cure all signs of your Pearly Penile Papules.
It’s a proven alternative to expensive laser surgery and other over-the-counter treatments that simply don’t work. Even better, taking off the bumps is pain-free and won’t leave scars behind. It works whether you are circumcised or not and on all skin types.
Additionally, it doesn’t matter if you have a few bumps or 100’s of them. My system will make you get rid of them.
The Pearly Penile Papules Removal system will help you:
- Remove your Pearly Penile Papules in the privacy of your own home.
- You won’t need to tell anyone that you have Pearly Penile Papules.
- To get your Sex life back with confidence!
- Avoid the potential embarrassment of having all your friends know about your “little bumps”.
- You won’t need costly laser surgery or become dependent upon seeing a doctor for help.
- You’ll get Permanent Results without risk of scaring or pain.
- You’ll have an all-natural Pearly Penile Papules removal system which has no side-effects.
- You’ll get a proven Pearly Penile Papules removal system that works on any skin type.
- Stop Worrying and start enjoying your sex life!
But don’t just take my word for it, read for yourself what just some of my many satisfied customers have to say about “Pearly Penile Papules Removal “